Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Chipotle Take Out

                                  Chipotle Take Out 


When I eat for lunch and dinner I only have a few options but I hardly eat so I only eat probably one time a day followed by replacement smoothies. 

   Today I went to Chipotle. The reason I go to chipotle is because they have good, protein clean food . I kinda use it as meal prep because it's how I lost all my weight but the menu has all the good clean protein inside of it so you really can’t go wrong with what you pick. I personally feel like the whole menu is for people that wanna eat healthy but at the same time they try to mix unhealthy meals with healthy meals . But the menu has always been the same since it opened. I usually call chipotle the meal prep place instead of chipotle. 

 I had to go pick up my food. I stayed on campus so I drove 30 minutes to get the food . The location is like on the side of the highway when you first get to new Braunfels . You have to pick the right time to go because the highway is very backed up so never do DoorDash cause it gonna be forever before you get your meal . 

  When you are picking up the food you see the sign and the big door. Sometimes it is packed but not all the time but the times I go it is packed I think it because it is around lunch time. But when you go you would see a lot of families eating and some doing their work there like you would see some people do at starbucks . The employees are friendly it really be certain ones that are friendly .They  don't really make you feel welcome cause when they see you they basically like trying to hurry up and get you out the line they be moving so fast they barley be putting food in the bowl be having to remind them to add more to the bowl.

In the picture below its a salad bowl with brown rice,veggies,black bean ,tofu , tomatoes and more lettuce on top of it .That meal right smells like a regular salad but taste different cause you have all those good healthy thing added to it it’s a good high protein when you open it it look like they just throw it together cause they be moving to fast so when you open it its best to mix it up before u eat it because you want to eat everything with every bite you take .

I will always visit the one back home because this one is kinda unprofessional but it the only one around me if they would take they time to put the meal together it would come out more perfect than it looks in the picture if a had to rate the restaurant probably give them a 5 overall








No comments:

Post a Comment