Monday, June 13, 2022

Taste Test: Chicken Sandwhiches

 






                                                                              Taste Test 

  The product today that I had used was grilled chicken sandwiches. I don't really eat are have a lot of choices because of where I am located at Seguin,Tx don't really have a lot of places especially eating the way I do because I eat majority of salads during the week I have cheat days on Saturday and Sunday .

What you are about to see are Three grilled burgers from Wendys, DQ and Jack In The Box reason I had picked these burgers was because I only eat grilled burgers/sandwiches from whataburger and subway .So on this assignment I wanted to try something different by tasting other people food places that you would eat at a lot grilled sandwiches . The things I'm trying to get out on the sandwiches if all of them would taste the same or they would taste nasty because every sandwich starts with the buns then the sauce cause every food place have there own type of sauce they would put on top if it that will give it the after effect .

I placed the three sandwiches on top of my MacBook so you could see them and I took them out there bags so you could see there appearance and see how they would look and how different they look and how each business make them.


Dq Grilled Chicken Sandwich 


This Sandwich with the combo was 10.39$ it came with fries and a drink . The inside of the sandwich was pretty much basic wasn't a lot going on with this sandwich. When I took a bite into it tasted it wasn't really no lettuces inside of the sandwich it was just that tomato and mayo .Which was making the sandwich a pretty basic one the buns is the key to the whole thing but with this sandwich it wasn't good enough I feel like it needed a more softer bun and probably need to make there own key sauce for this burger instead of just plain mayo. I added  my own sauce to this sandwich and added chips to it because when your bite into it has no flavor and it was just . If you Go here I would suggest you have some things you would want to add to this sandwich cause it was probably the worst sandwich I had taste

Jack In the Box 


The sandwich was the 6:38$ It was my second favorite out of the three it was the best but it something that you can work with the taste wasn't to but with this one they mixed mayo and mustard together so when you bite into it that all you pretty much taste is that . The put the buns on the grill so if it gets cold it will harden up and microwave food isa always not the best food to use . It had lettuce and tomatos on it but that usually what every one puts on there really just on the sauce you would put inside if it only thing I wish they would fix on this sandwich is the buns if they used a different bun like wends if would probably taste a whole lot better.


Wendy 




The Wendy sandwich was the best sandwich out of all the three I had bought the sandwich was 6.07$ and it taste amazing. The buns are very soft and I eaten the sandwich to fast before I even got to figure out what was inside of it .I know I asked them to put extra butter on the buns and extra mayo it made the sandwich taste better espicaly .The buns was soft those tasted good when you warmed them up in the microwave as we'll I recommend Wendy to get a grilled sandwich from especially from Wendys 


My out come on these chicken sandwiches where very different especially the prices Every price was different which was normal different but majority of every sandwich had the same type of ingredients on top of it besides wendys because they use butter on theres only one I would recommend of going to is Wendys probably the best choice to me along with whataburger. They all had there own style to them which made them taste how they where going to taste .



No comments:

Post a Comment